There are many ways to decorate your living room into an attractive and inviting space. Today we share ten living room decoration ideas which can be selected and adjusted to the characters of the homeowners, the time, as well as the available budget. Well, it is now the time to determine which idea works best to beautify your living room.
- Displaying your collection. Do you have a collection that can be displayed on the walls? This one can be an option to beautify a room. Now it is your turn to choose a beautiful collection to be displayed.
- Adding flowers. Give a touch of beautiful flowers on the corner of the living room. Tell the florist about the concept you want, and let them search for the right flowers.
- Combining materials and texture. Try explore the living room with several different materials and textures, but still harmonious.
- Exploring color and design. Making a composition of some bold colors and unique furniture may attract people’s attraction. For instance, you can choose furniture with an animal print design theme.
- Exploring the space. If you have a small living room, try making it look larger through the right furniture choice and placement.
- Adding a touch of floor pattern. Look for a design or pattern on a rug that can attract and be in harmony with the surrounding furniture.
- Dealing with a too big room. Give a beautiful partition or room divider on a living room which is too big.
- Placing mirrors. Placing a mirror in a small space can give the impression of more space and serves to reflect light and scenery in the room.
- Playing with sofa upholstery. Try to select sofa upholstery which is cheap but has a high aesthetic value such as burlap. To make it look more attractive, combine it with modern ornaments.
- Making a relaxing space. Give a bit of space as an area to relax, which is adjacent to the large windows and beautiful view.
Not all of the above tips are suitable to be applied in your living room. Simply choose the ones you like and you need.
Image credit: listoffive.com