For those of you who want to create a home theater at home, you can use the existing room in your house such as your family room or bedroom. By using the room, the performance of you entertainment corner will still be excellent. It is due to the existence of the technological devices that are purchased in the packaging form, like Home Theater System (HTS) or Home Cinema In A Box (HCIB).
Here are some benefits of using the home theater package:
- Placing a home theater package as part of a room has some advantages. First, it optimizes the existing space. A family room which is equipped with HTS devices becomes more festive. It will not only serve as a place to chat with the family members, but also a place to provide entertainment, either movies or music.
- The home theater system or HCIB which is widely available in market provide entertainment with limited budget. At least, you will feel comfortable although the acoustics may leak just because of the large space or acoustic materials which are not well planned.
- You can modify the device and the room design without the need to dismantle the room. If you want to replace the device, simply take off it and categorize it. It is different from custom-made devices. If you are not good at it, the devices may even get damaged.
Maximize your home theater with the right choice of materials. No need to coat the entire area with the soundproof materials. Simply maximize it with what you already have in your room. Here are some tips you can do:
- To inhibit the echo, you can add diffuser in the room. Diffuser is one part of the home theater space that works to spread the sound frequencies so that the sound is more majestic and alive. Its application can be on walls, ceilings, or just as aesthetical elements. It is usually made of wood or acrylic that is designed to form a line or a wave. In principle, the more lines or waves on the diffuser, then the better it diffuses the sound frequency.
- Use wooden furniture. You can put a chair made of wood or wood cabinets in the room. The presence of wood materials can inhibit and reduce the echo so that the voice can be heard more clearly.
- For those of you who use glass wall, you can simply put up heavy curtains to block the sound of the vibration of glass. For floors, use a rug as the layer. This method is quite simple and effective in muffling the sound.
Image credit: evollt.com