For such a case, Feng Shui can help to make those married couples’ dream come true. Feng Shui uses the individual Feng Shui map because every corner in your house and in your bedroom is not neutral.
There are two things can be done. The first one is to do the following tips. Secondly, if you you know the fertility position, then you should activate this position.
5 tips to increase fertility
- Bed is very important in Feng Shui. To help improve to change to get pregnant, you should clean the space under the bed. Sweep the floor under the bed every week and make sure it is clean and fresh.
- Feng Shui object which is associated with fertility is elephant. Use elephant picture or elephant-shaped object in your bedroom, place it on the fertility corner.
- Fruits symbolize children, especially the pomegranate fruit. Place one basket of fruits on the southwest corner which is the Kun position (the symbol of mother).
- The west corner represents children’s creativity. Here you can hang crystal. It would be more advantageous if there is a window on the west corner so that when the sunlight enters the room it will touch the crystal ball.
- Plants are also an important Feng Shui object to improve fertility. Place potted plants on the fertility corner according to your Feng Shui map.
Some Feng Shui experts believe if a couple wants a baby boy, the woman must first reach orgasm when having sex, whereas if the couple wants a baby girl, then the man must first reach orgasm than the woman. The truth of this opinion is still in question, but it never hurts to try.
Image credit: decobizz.com