Celebrating a big moment, such as Christmas, New Year, or Thanksgiving, would be much more festive with a glamorous home design. What is on your mind about a glamour design? Rows of sparkling interior or display? Furniture of a fantastic price? Actually there are many ways to design a house that seem glamorous without having to spend a lot of money. All you need are creativity and willingness.
We will share tips for you on how to create a luxurious and glamorous room. Consider the following ways:
- Tidy up your home. A glamour house design must be neat and clean. Dust and dirt are not allowed in this glamorous home design. Keep all your furniture and interior surfaces clean and shiny, including the glasses, accessories, and ornaments made of metal. In addition, display home accessories according to the seasons. For example, do not display accessories with a dark color in the winter. Preferably, display accessories with many colors. Vice versa, in the summer, display accessories with soothing colors.
- You have to remember that being glamorous doesn’t have to be too flashy. Being glamorous is also not the same as being sparkling. Glamour does look a little flashy, but flashy with balance colors.
- Something glamorous always looks special. Anything can look glamorous. Materials can look glamorous, and so can the colors. It all depends on how you feel.
- Glamour does not have to be expensive. You can use the furniture or accessories that are cheap or second-handed. If you can display those things appropriately, they can look glamorous. You can find these cheap accessories at thrift stores, flea markets or antique stores.
- Know and understand first what glamour is. Glamour is excitement, alluring, beautiful, bold, elegant. Glamour is prominent and attractive. If you are already familiar with the concept of glamour, it will be easy to create glamour in your home.
- Glamour is associated with classic colors such as blue, red, green, purple, and gold. These colors can evoke the impression of glamour, especially when paired with metal and crystal.
Now you can have a glamorous home decoration which is always ready to celebrate your big days with your family and relatives. Keep in mind that being glamorous doesn’t always require a lot of money. The key is in your creativity and willingness. Good luck!
Image credit: homevselectronics.com