Nowadays busy people usually do not have time to lunch or even dinner at home. Thus, restaurant or other culinary businesses become more popular and the competition among them are getting tighter. There are many ways can be done to attract customers. In this case, we are discussing the effort done by the owner of restaurants or cafes to optimize the interior design of their commercial space. Most of them trust this thing to interior designers or architects although they have to spend much money. However, actually the money spent to hire an interior designer is a great investment for the business future. Customers will feel more comfortable with interesting interior designs.
Many restaurant and café owners try to design their own interior to save money. Yet, it will be a little bit risky because if they cannot choose an appropriate design, it will cause their business loss. It can be caused by the wrong design which is uninteresting so that customers do not feel comfortable staying there. Well, today we provide some important tips when designing your restaurant or care interior design so that you can get the best of it.
- Looking for interior designers who meet the requirements. It is intended to save your money. Those designers will do their job very thoroughly including when choosing the construction materials. They will save money by choosing the right design considering many aspects such as the market target, kind of product, trend, and so on. They also own the data and knowledge about the use of appropriate and affordable materials.
- In term of colors, if you design your space by yourself, combine colors which can create a comfortable atmosphere; not too bright and contrast, not too pale. For example you can combine brown with beige, black with white, yellow with orange, etc. Designing a space without an adequate skill in color combination may cause the room seem messy and narrow.
- Do not ever make the kitchen easily visible to the consumers if the kitchen is not designed properly or if it is dirty. It will give a bad impression for consumers.
- If there is a big empty space on the wall, display something that is interesting for consumers. You can display big paintings, carvings, logo emboss, or others. It also could a characteristic to your restaurant or cafe later.
- Make sure the room does not neglect the circulation of people in it. Also, make sure that the distance between tables, chairs and space meet the standards of human movement (i.e. at least 60cm).
image credit: designersraum.com