A bedroom is indeed a place which has an important role in our life. It is because the bedroom is the place where we spend most of our time to rest and to recharge our energy after a whole day of activities. Therefore, a bedroom should be able to create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
Bedroom remodeling tips according to Feng Shui
Renovating a bedroom according to Feng Shui is needed to create a comfortable atmosphere and also to obtain other positive influences. The following are several tips on how to renovate a bedroom based on Feng Shui:
- Arrange and rearrange the existing furniture in your bedroom. The goal is to make it more comfortable to rest.
- Don’t put too much furniture in the bedroom because it will make the room feel cramped and claustrophobic so you don’t get enough space to rest comfortably.
- It would be better to put all the electronic items about 5 to 6 meters away from where you sleep. It is because electronic items have an electromagnetic power that can interfere with human health and emit negative energy.
- Use calming wall paint colors because they are able to set a good mood.
- Provide windows at the bedroom. Open the windows during the day so that the air can get into the bedroom and provide the positive energy. In addition, good air circulation will greatly assist in respiratory health.
In addition to the above tips, there are still many tips to design a bedroom based on Feng Shui. Basically, the bedroom renovation is done for the purpose of convenient rest, you will feel fresh in the morning.
Image credit: blog.propertykita.com