In the science of Feng Shui, the presence of water element in the home is very important because it is believed to absorb the positive energy that can bring positive effects as well. There are many options for you to bring the water element to your home, such as making fish ponds, aquariums, and so forth. And now a fish pond is still a popular choice for many homeowners.
With a proper water composition, the presence of a pond will provide many benefits to the owner. But if not, it will provoke a lot of problems in the life of the owner. However, that does not mean you can put a fish pond in any place. There are rules that you must obey in the construction and maintenance of fish ponds. Here are the principles of Feng Shui on the presence of the fish pond in the area of the house:
- Pond should always be treated well and kept clean. Clean water will give a good effect for the life of the owner, but if it is dirty it will be a source of negative energy or Yin.
- If you are planning to make a large fish pond or swimming pool, do not place it on the south of the house.
- For those of you who have a fish pond near the bedroom, don’t let it cause a noisy sound. Quiet or gurgling sound of water is very good.
- For those of you who have a large aquarium in the bedroom, you should move it to another part of the house. It is because a too big aquarium is not suitable if placed inside a bedroom. But if you really like the existence of an aquarium in your bedroom, you can choose the one which is much smaller, or you can have a fishbowl.
- For the selection of the type of fish for your pond or aquarium, it is recommended to choose Koi fish or silver Arowana, because the two types of fish can provide a variety of benefits to the owner.
- How you place the fish pond also may affect your health. The science of Feng Shui forbids placing a fish pond in the middle house because it will cause negative effects for the occupants. You can even suffer from heart disease due to the wrong fish pond layout.
By knowing the rules and principles of Feng Shui, now you will be more careful in determining the location and take care of the fish pond or aquarium. Although the effect may not be so visible, but it never hurts to follow the Feng Shui advice because somehow everyone always longs for a quiet, peaceful, and prosperous life. And by following the advice of Feng shui and more integrated with nature then you might get a life exactly as you want. So, what are you waiting for? Bring the water element into the area where you live and let more positive energy flow into your home.