Wallpaper has indeed undergone important innovations. These days, if you are shopping around for wallpapers and related supplies, you can choose from a lot of wallpaper with extensive designs. There are wallpaper which need separate pastes so they can be attached to walls. There are also wallpapers which are pre-pated at the back, installers need only to remove the protective covering and the wallpaper is ready to be installed on the wall. Today’s wallpaper are also made of different materials depending on which type of wallpaper they are. There are:
- Adhesive wallpaper where used in less damage are like dinning , bedroom, and living room
- A Foil wallpaper,for small area to create an interesting and inviting look. It also tend to reveal and show the flaws of the walls on which it was attached.
- The Vinyl wallpaper, where it can be used in most of all rooms including bathroom, kitchens, and nurseries. It is manufactured with mildew resisting materials, it is easy to work, durable and can endure some light scrubbing or exposure to moisture.
- The Flock wallpaper which commonly attached to the walls of dinning rooms and more formal area which needs some decorative highlights. And it must be vacuumed before applications, and do not use brush or scrubbed when you clean it.
- The fabric Wallpaper made from cloths and textile. It is difficult to work with this kind of wallpaper and prevent it from getting stained.
- The grass-cloth wallpaper is an exotic type of wall covering as it is made of grasses woven together. Since it has intricate and interesting design, children are likely to touch it and thus result to possible wear.
In this collection from Thibaut design, we want to show you that even a classic wallpaper could give an enchanting and inviting appeal to your rooms. Make the room looks more comfortable and warmth.
Image credit: Thibaut design