Positive energy, which is known as Chi, will provide you a good life. By having a lot of energy in your house, you will be blessed with good health, successful career, and harmonious relationship. Then, how to invite the positive energy to come to your house? Here’s how:
- Clean the floor leading to the main door of your house. Make other people and you yourself feel comfortable and not find any difficulty to access the main door. For instance, get rid of any fallen leaves or dirty door mat on that floor.
- If there are more than one door to enter your house, it is suggested that you choose one door as the main door by giving a sign ton it. The sign might be in the form of a bell, house number, or even a door mat with a “welcome” sign.
- For those of you who have a mail box at home, always make it clean in order to make any new mail coming in easily. You can put a picture of a bird on the mail box as a symbol of good news.
- Make your house number clearly visible for people passing by. There might be a potential business partner who wants to visit your house and find it easy to find your house, thus making good chances come to you more easily as well.
- Furthermore, if you live in an apartment that does not have a main door like the house in general, do the cleaning of energy using a singing bowl so that positive energy is always present in your home.
- Keep the door in a good condition and functioning properly. If you find any damage on the door, immediately fix it. If you don’t fix it soon, you might deal with difficult problems in your life or miss many golden opportunities for granted. So, make the door work properly to invite Chi to come into your house.
- Perhaps now are now experiencing serious health problems and may also find it difficult to find a job. This could be due to the connector of public street in front of your house to the main door (in this case the connector is the front yard) is covered with grass, gravel or stepping stones on the grass. It would be good if the connector in the yard is solid and strong, such as tiles or paving.
Image credit: ecocustomhomes.com