A child study room, a room in which your child spend a lot of time doing homework, study, or read books, should be designed as comfortable and attractive as possible. A well designed study room will definitely make your child work and study more comfortably there.
You can bring a soothing and fun atmosphere within the a child study room. Do this by choosing the right desk, chairs, and desk lamp. A good selection of color and room layout is another necessary consideration. The following are some tips to create a comfortable study room for children.
- Place the desk near the window or an area which is exposed to the sunlight.
- Choose furniture which is suitable to your kids, in terms of the size. For instance, adjust the desk height to your child’s body. A padded seat would provide comfort for your child.
- If you use wooden furniture, make sure you maintain it well by getting rid of any dust and dirt at a regular basis. If the wooden furniture is spilled out with water, immediately wipe it or you will find the wood color fades.
- Lastly, choose study room furniture with an interesting design in terms of the shapes and colors.
The following are some colors you can choose to create a cozy and attractive study room design for you kids:
- Yellow. This color is able to stimulate optimism, intelligence, creativity, hope, and balance. It is suitable for a study room.
- Orange. This color is able to encourage a person to be more attractive and concentrate better. It’s good to use this color for your child’s study room.
- Blue. This color provides a calming effect and comfortable feeling. It can calm people who are tense, panic, stressed. However, you should use this color carefully because it can reduce appetite and body temperature.
- Green. It is absolutely a soothing color. This color can reduce food allergies because it can stimulate antigen to improve our immune system. It is definitely good for a study room.
- Brown. This color is ale to create a safe and relaxed feeling and reduce fatigue. This is suitable for a super busy person. Not too bad for a study room.