Selling a house can sometimes be the right choice for homeowners who want to have a new house. However, selling a house is not an easy thing to do. Sometimes it needs a lot of time due to some factors, e.g. a too high sale price from buyers’ point of view.
For those of you who want to increase home’s value, you can do the following tips:
1. Make your house different from the houses in your neighborhood. This effort needs to be done to attract potential buyers.By doing this, prospective buyers will easily remember your house. The parts of the house you can remodel are window, garden, and the roof. A little renovation will be able to beautify your house so that its value will increase.
What about the cost of renovation? The cost of the renovation will depend on the number of parts of the house renovated. If you do not want to spend a lot money for this, you can focus on the color and design only. Choose attractive colors and designs so that potential buyers are interested in buying the house.
You can also do the renovation by adding other facilities such as a pool and terrace.Yet, you need to remember not to do too much renovation since it will cost a lot. In order to estimate the cost of your house renovation, you should do a little research.
2. Get rid of items that are no longer used so that the house looks neat and wider. Do the same to all furniture that looks old and slightly damaged, like an old sofa. You also need to take personal photographs displayed in the living room away.
3. Give ‘sweetener’ to your prospective home buyers to make them interested in your offer. For instance, you can provide the guarantee for a number of household appliances for a year, a percentage discount (make sure the discount is not too big), relief in the form of installment payments, etc. Giving guarantee on prospective buyers will really help grow their confidence. With the guarantee you provide, the buyers will feel safe as they still get a guarantee for some equipment and home property if the property is damaged.
4. Give a time limit for the prospective buyer. For example you will make a deal to sell your old home to prospective buyers one or two weeks after the meeting. It is intended to make an impression that your home in in a great demand.
5. Beautify your garden and the pathway. They are the most important part that needs to get your attention because they will determine the first impression of your home. A beautiful, neat and well maintained garden will make prospective buyers fall in love with your home.
6. Make sure your home is already filled with furniture. The goal is to ease prospective buyers when they will occupy your house.
Image credit: bwellrealty.com