Like other rooms, cleaning a kitchen can be a tiring task, especially when the kitchen is dirty and not well organized. In the article today I would like to share some tips to clean and organize your kitchen into a neat and clean kitchen. Here is the information.
- Use tools and materials to clean the kitchen. Prepare a dry cloth, wet wipes, cleaning fluid, soft brush and small brush. Simple cleaning fluid such as dish soap in a liquid form can be used to clean the kitchen safely and without leaving residue.
- Always clean the kitchen regularly. Wipe the body until the top table by using a soft cloth. If you use a granite table top kitchen, be sure that you always clean it. If there is a spill of coffee or the like, immediately clean it, so it does not leave any stain on the granite. The dust will make the color of your kitchen set face, and will possibly lead to mold.
- Boiling water can be used to clean stubborn stains of spilled food on the stove and burnt stains on the microwave.
- One of the principles to make your kitchen free of stains is to immediately clean spills of food in kitchen equipment before they are dry.
- Coat the rack or shelves with plastic or paper to make it easier to clean every day.
- If there is a window in your kitchen, it would be better to be open every morning and let the morning sunlight come into the kitchen. It is intended to replace the existing air in the kitchen with the new and fresh one. The sunlight is also able to dry the moist places and get rid of mold as well as bacteria.
- The kitchen floor would be the last part to be cleaned. Hydrogen peroxide solution can be used to spray the floor before you clean it manually with mop or brush if there is a stubborn stain.
Those are some tips to take care of your kitchen. By doing the above steps, you will get the kitchen clean and neat.
Image credit: kitchenmaking.com