Backyard area is sometimes not well managed so that it is considered intrusive and less desirable. People often abandon it due to the muddy or dirty condition. The area is then usually used to build extra rooms or kitchen. Therefore, the air circulation within the house becomes less smooth. Or, since not being organized by the owner, the backyard garden can be full of wild plants or weeds. It provides a bad view around the house.
Advantages of backyard gardens
In fact, a backyard garden can actually provide good benefits for residents. Some of the major benefits of the presence of the backyard garden are:
- More beautiful home: Plants, flowers and a variety of garden accessories will make the whole house become beautiful.
- Healthier home: Trees planted will provide oxygen supply for refreshing the residents and making them healthier. In addition, existing plants can reduce dust in the house so that the house becomes cleaner and healthier.
- Cooler home: The presence of the backyard garden creates an open space and makes the air circulation in the house smoother, which results in a cool house. With proper circulation, occupants will feel comfortable without the need to turn on the air conditioning in the house.
- Place to relax: Psychologically, gardens can provide freshness and relaxed atmosphere. Relaxing the garden, looking at a beautiful garden, breathing the fresh air will help eliminate fatigue.
Creating backyard garden
Although knowing the benefits of a garden, but due to the limited time had by the owner, a backyard garden can be left abandoned. To create a beautiful backyard garden, it is actually not difficult. Here are several tips to create a backyard garden:
- Covering the soil with grass: Good green color of grass will produce a beautiful impression of the garden. Do it by planting some trees in the corner of the garden. The addition of accessories, such as rocks or natural stone, will beautify the garden.
- Creating the garden: You can plant some plants that can be used for day-to- day needs. Crops such as peppers, tomatoes, lemon juice can be an option. With the proper design and plan, your backyard garden will produce a beautiful view.
- Fishpond: Creating a fish pond is an alternative to utilize the rear garden. Additional mini waterfall can calm the mind because of the gurgling sound produced.
- Swimming pool: If the area is quite wide, you can create a pool as a means of exercise or as a place you can relax at.
A beautiful garden will make the home more comfortable and fresh. Do not neglect the backyard garden. With a strong intention to beautify it, you will et the benefits .
Image credit: viahouse.com