You can create a perfect color combination in your home interior well and nicely. Here we present you a guide to choose colors for your interior design so that it will be suitable with the interior atmosphere you desire. You can use your favorite color so that you will always feel comfortable and not bored seeing it every day.
In addition to wall paint colors, you can combine the colors of your interior with ones on the sofa, wallpaper, carpet, or others. It is suggested that you choose neutral colors for big, wide, and permanent furniture such as sofa and built-in cupboard. Avoid using too dark or too bright colors because a big piece of furniture in a room will dominate the colors in that room.
The following are some questions you need to consider when choosing colors for your interior design:
- What is your favorite color? Well, it might be the color you took at the first time from your crayon box.
- What are the colors of the clothes in your cabinet? Do you prefer choosing colorful or neutral one?
- How big is your interior space? Do you want to make it larger or more comfortable?
- Do you want to make your entire room in the same color?
- How do you feel in the room? Is it relaxed, calm, dynamic, and energetic?
- How much light available there?
By considering those questions, we hope you will get easier to choose the right colors for your interior design. With the right desirable color, you will have different meaningful feeling in each room.
image credit: mydecorative.com